So What is Prana?
It is the breath, considered as a life-giving force.
And the breath is connected to the nervous system
If you imagine that your body is a factory, your prana is the person in charge. Your incoming breath is responsible for authorising everything and overseeing the intake of all raw materials. When your prana stops doing its job, the factory closes down.
So if you are stressed, anxious or exhausted, you may not be taking in enough prana through breathing. Also you may be wasting your prana energy, perhaps by overworking or allowing it to drain away as you spend long hours in front of a computer or a television.
Compare how tired and drained you feel in these situations with how well you feel, when you are near the ocean or in a place rich in prana energy.
Ancient yoga texts state that the symptoms of any illness are due to decreased flow of prana to particular parts of the body, usually due to the lack of proper breathing.
Do you remember Nick Heyward, front man of early 1980s band “Haircut 100”?. Nick discusses his spiritual awakening and how he uses EFT Emotional Freedom Techniques for modern stress management. The interviewer was Clare Balding on BBC Radio 2, Sunday 7th February 2016.
There are many ‘Celebs’ and sports personalities that have found hypnotherapy and EFT useful in helping them overcome the stress of celebrity life…click on the button below….here are a few:
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) “tapping,” which is often brought to the attention of nurses, by patients has staggering results.
98% effective when used for PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder), phobias, anxiety, depression, etc. And also for physical conditions such as asthma, CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome/ME/fibromyalgia) for bringing relief from pain and seizure disorders etc. Also very effective in helping with performance issues (athletic, academic).
EFT is easily taught as a self-help aid that patients can use themselves.
EFT has been studied in over 100 clinical trials. They show that the approach is effective for a variety of conditions.
Trying to Stop Smoking?
Fed up of not being able to Lose Weight?
Feeling shy and want to Build your Confidence?
Not coping and want to Reduce your Stress levels?
Hypnotherapy Blog…….Trying to lose Weight?
Here a some Diet Facts……..
- Diets don’t work! Yes, you lose some weight, but about 95% of people who do lose weight by dieting will put it all back on in 1-5 years. Since dieting is a temporary food plan, and it won’t work in the long run. Most of all when you deprive yourself you are more likely to overeat or binge. And because your body doesn’t want you to starve, it responds to these low calories diets by slowing your metabolism which of course makes it harder to lose weight.
- Fad diets can be harmful. They may lack essential nutrients, for example. The problem is that they teach you nothing about healthy eating. So, when you’ve “completed” your fad diet, you simply boomerang right back to eating the unhealthy stuff that caused your weight gain in the first place! This is the beginning of “yo-yo dieting,” which can bring its own health problems in its wake.
- They are no fun! Overly restrictive and low calorie diets can take all the pleasure out of eating! There’s no reason to be miserable, to lose weight.
- You may develop an eating disorder! Dieting, along with the constant focus, the compulsive weighing and counting points that may be part of your diet plan, can lead to eating disorders. According to one source, people who diet are 8 times as likely to develop an eating disorder as people who don’t.
Report: Scientific Studies Show Hypnotherapy Can Boost Weight Reduction.
More than a decade of controlled scientific studies show that hypnotherapy, with proper exercise and good wholesome food, can help with weight loss and help keep the weight off longer. A study of hypnotherapy between 1985 and 1998 gives compelling evidence that hypnotherapy is the added ingredient that helps people stay on track with weight control.
The study found: Hypnotherapy is effective in weight reduction.
Want to stop smoking?
I have the latest advanced techniques to get you to quit . Hypnotherapy has been shown to be one of the best ways to quit your habit for good and significantly outperforms trying to quit by willpower alone.
If you have tried to give up smoking before but have failed then you know how hard it can be to stop on your own. You might think you are addicted to cigarettes and that you will never be able to give up your smoking habit. Working together with a hypnotherapist can strengthen your resolve and willpower so that you can stop the smoking habit near Sheffield in as little as one session.
Our advanced stop smoking sessions have had great success in helping our clients to break their addiction, eliminate their habits and create new healthier behaviours for life. This is a fast track smoking treatment that works to help you to take back control and stop your addiction for good.
Quitting smoking is going to help you to achieve a healthier lifestyle, improve your finances, stop you smelling like an ashtray and make you live longer.
All my clients also get a free stop smoking recording to reinforce the work we have completed in the session.
Call Today if you would like to discuss our Sheffield Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy Service and:
- Improve your Health
- Smell Better
- Improve your Wealth
- Increase your Fertility
- Have better Skin
- Get rid of your Smokers Cough